Salesforce training is the world’s #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform. Salesforce unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere with Customer 360 — one integrated CRM platform that powers our entire suite of connected apps. With Customer 360, you can focus your employees on what’s important right now: stabilizing your business, reopening, and getting back to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
What will I learn from this Salesforce Training?
- The course is a combination of Salesforce Admin and Development.
- The salesforce Course duration is around 40-45 hours.
- Complete guidance to clear certification exams.
- The Salesforce course is conducted by industry experts. They will take real-time examples and scenarios so that learners are industry-ready by the end of the course.
- In Development training, trainers will do live coding so that learners will know to build logic, how to implement the same, and how to resolve the challenges while doing the coding.
Who should attend this Salesforce Training Course?
- Salesforce CRM, its features, functionality, etc.
- Salesforce Cloud and Force.com platforms
- Sales and customer service
- Business logic, user interface, security, and data modelling
- Portals design, reports, and dashboards
- Apex triggers, Apex code
- Application customization, data validation, debugging, etc.
- MVC Architecture & SOQL
- Standard list controller
- Preparation for Salesforce 201 & App Builder certification
What are the prerequisites for taking up this Salesforce Online Training Course?
- Salesforce experts, admins, developers.
- Freshers who wants to learn and devlop their career in Salesforce.
We do not enforce any pre-requisites for our Salesforce training.
Anyone who is eager to learn Salesforce and make a career in it is welcome to enroll in this course.