Selenium Online Training
Beginners level Selenium Course, with 4.8 Rating, 4325 Learners Enrolled selenium course at Akira IT Solutions encompasses classroom lectures, practical activities related to the Selenium courses, workshops, real-time projects, and practice sessions with the trainers. Therefore all student at Akira IT is able to understand Selenium course in detail by the end of the trainingDownload Syllabus
Starts: Next Week
Limited no. of seats available
Program Duration: 45 Days Course
At 5-10 hours/week
Selenium is an open-source web testing framework. It provides a single interface that lets you write test scripts in programming languages like Ruby, Java, NodeJS, PHP, Perl, Python, and C#, among others. ... jar) to run tests both locally and on remote devices. It is most famous for enabling rapid, repeatable web-app testing, which allows developers to ship new releases faster and with confidence.
- The course is a combination of real-time project Development.
- Course duration is around 40-45 hours.
- Brushing up Java Concepts & Writing Scripts for Sample Websites.
- Parallel Testing execution with Selenium.
- Continuous Testing with Tools Like Jenkins & Maven
- The course is conducted by industry experts. They will take real-time examples and scenarios so that learners are industry-ready by the end of the course.
- In Development training, trainers will do live coding so that learners will know to build logic, how to implement the same, and how to resolve the challenges while doing the coding.
- Java Basics,
- Selenium Web Driver Core Concepts,
- POM framework,
- You will be industry-ready by the end of the course
- By learning selenium, you can create End2End Framework from scratch
- Open-up doors to many job opportunities with a good pay scale if you know selenium