UI Course Online
UI Developer course at Akira IT Solutions encompasses classroom lectures, enjoyment activities related to the Developer courses, workshops, real-time projects, and practice sessions with the trainers. Therefore, all student at Akira IT is able to understand UI Developer course in detail by the end of the trainingDownload Syllabus
Starts: Next Week
Limited no. of seats available
Program Duration: 60 Days Course
At 5-10 hours/week
UI Developer course is in high-demand and professionally is growing fast in popularity. A Strong Developer process based on a user-centric Developer approach that follows web best practices. Web and mobile site Developers should be usable, obvious, and self-explanatory. Mobile-first Developer involves Developing for the smallest screen first, then progressively adding more features and content for larger and larger screens. If the site content works for on a mobile site, the content will work across all screen sizes. This UI Developer is more content-focused and user-focused. Following a strong UI responsive Developer process, will result in a high-quality website that is accessible to the widest possible audience
- The UI Developer course Course duration is around 3 months.
- Complete guidance to create your website.
- The UI Developer online course is conducted by industry experts.
- They will take real-time examples and scenarios so that learners are industry-ready by the end of the course.
- In Development training, trainers will do live coding so that learners will know to build logic, how to implement the same, and how to resolve the challenges while doing the coding.
- At the end of the course, we will show how to create a website using these technologies.
- HTML, CSS, Less,
- Bootstrap: 45 days
- JS Framework: Angular/React/Vuejs
- We can pick any one framework (45 days) but Angular and React has more demand in the industry
- You will be industry-ready by the end of the course
- By learning UI, you are able to create your own website
- Many job opportunities with a good pay scale if you know Frontend technologies